Sunday, June 03, 2007

Silk Clapotis

This makes my third Clapotis. I guess you can tell I love this pattern. I had finished this one awhile ago but am just now blocking it. And I'm blocking it because I'm going to give it to my mom this coming week when I see her. It's a belated Mother's Day gift. I haven't seen her in a month and I know she's expecting something handmade by me. I apologize for the pictures, I think my camera is on it's last leg.


Project: Knitty's Clapotis
Yarn: Raw Silk hand dyed by Woolbearers, 750 yards, color Caribbean
Needles: Knit Picks Options size 9
Modification: 10 repeats of the straight section vice 13



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a good daughter, Maddie. I love how the color stripes criss-cross with the pattern. Did you plan that? It looks cool!

Sheila said...

Very pretty.

Madelyn said...

Thanks Sue and Sheila,

Sue, the yarn striped itself.