Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rag Shop Closing

I just got an email that all Rag Shop Craft Stores are closing. I am totally bummed. There's one only a mile from me and I'm always there with my 40% off coupons buying baskets, candles, thread, etc. My youngest son was always giving me gift certificates and for my birthday and Christmas last year, I got a sewing machine with cover and some patterns and fabric (which I have yet to use BTW). But that's beside the point, the store is nearby and convenient. Oh well all good things come to an end. I will surely pop in there soon and stock up on some craft supplies. Hey maybe they will have some good deals on those Thomas the Tank Engine toys that I'm always buying for my grandson Teon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That's a bummer! Well, think of all the closing sale deals...

Sheila said...

My sister told me about Ragshop going into Bankruptcy about a month ago and reminded me this past weekend that I need to check it out.