Friday, February 12, 2010

Ravelympics 2010

Bob, the Ravelry mascot.

Let the games begin. Ravelympics 2010 has begun. This is a fun time over at Ravelry, a site for knitters and crocheters. You are suppose to start a challenging project, casting on during the opening ceremonies and cast off by the closing ceremonies. Well it's a challenge for me just to finish a project.

I joined Team Woolbearers. Woolbearers is my local yarn store. Some of these gals are fast knitters. I know they will be a lot of projects completed.


I'm looking forward the Olympics. I was in Vancouver and Whistler, Canada a few years ago and they were gearing up then for the event. Here's a picture that was taken of me knitting on Whistler's Mountain. I thought at the time that the games are away off yet. But time was rolling and the games have begun!


What I'm casting on is a scarf with some Noro yarn. I'm going to use those Addi clicks I paid all that money for. I also have two projects that have been dragging, a scarf and a pair of socks. My goal is to have all three projects done by the closing ceremonies. Ready, set knit!!!!

No comments: