Saturday, February 19, 2011

February Friday Night Sew In



The February Friday Night Sew in was last night, February 18. It was also my youngest child's 25th birthday, Happy Birthday Thomas.

Anyway I was pretty tired as it had been a long work week. So I decided on a simple project, my last block of the month from Olde City Quilts.

Today when I pulled it out to take a picture it didn't look right. I discovered that I had sewn the bottom red arrow on upside down. So ripping I went to fix it. I'm glad I didn't start on the apron for the next swap.


But I now have all 12 blocks completed. I picked up the finishing kit earlier this week from Olde City. Now I just have to find the time to work on it.

2 comments:

Angie @ CraftedAngles said...

Great fix! It is a wonderful block. Another successful FNSI.

Angie - http://craftedAngles.com

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I've done worse, lol ;) But you fixed it and it looks great!

I hope you'll show the blocks when you start putting them together!