Tuesday, February 01, 2011

And Yet Another Bow Tucks Bag

Cinzia my loctician loved the Xbag that I gave her for her birthday so much that she gave me this orange stripey fabric and asked if I could make another one. Well the fabric she gave me was in pieces and not yardage and I didn't have enough for a Xbag. So I told her I could make her a different type of bag and that I would need to add a coordinating fabric. Reluctantly she agreed. It took me a while but I found the print to match the orange fabric and I made her a bow tucks bag. I also made her a coordinating wallet and purse. She loved it! I told her though no more challenges.




2 comments:

Sheila said...

I totally love that bag, color, contrasting fabric, accessories, totally love it.

Karen said...

Awesome job! I really need to get that pattern. It's totally cute!