Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Completed Flirty Apron Swap

The theme for the latest Flirty Apron Swap was Cutie Pie Apron (Pies, Valentines and Vintage Love).

I received the cutest swap package from Karen. She sent me this gorgeous apron, the most adorable owl key chain that she made, some cookie cutters, trim, owl socks and delicious chocolate almonds. Thank you Karen. I love my apron and goodies. Karen recently opened an Etsy shop. She is selling aprons, owl items and other goodies. Go check it out.



Now here is the apron I made for Carrie. BTW, I "borrowed" these pictures from her website. I made her this vintage style apron, and included some mints, some cookie cutters (the same ones I received from Karen), a few bar mop towels I embroidered, a couple of spatulas, a cookie recipe book, a little bottle of hand sanitizer, a nail file, some vintage tissues and a little kit for a "sweet treat bag".


Many thanks to Shawnee for hosting yet another wonderful, successful swap.

No comments: