Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Knit From Your Stash 2007
Okay, I've seen Knit From Your Stash 2007 around blog land and decided it's a good thing for me to do.
Knit From Your Stash 2007 Guidelines
1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 1, 2007 and run through September 30, 2007 -- a period of nine months.
2. We will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
2.a. Sock yarn does not count. What? You think we are made of stone?
2.b. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that we really and truly do not have the yarn for, we may buy yarn to knit that gift.
2.c. If we are knitting something and run out of yarn, we may purchase enough to complete the project.
2.d. We each get one "Get Out of Jail Free" card -- we are each allowed to fall off the wagon one time.
3. We are allowed to receive gifts of yarn.
4. Spinning fiber of any sort is exempt.
5. Yarn for crochet projects count.
6. I can use gift certificates I may receive to purchase yarn.
7. Purchases can be made from any yarn/craft related events such as Stitches East that I may attend during the year.
8. I may occasionally purchase yarn at Woolbearers when I attend a knit or spin out. After all you gotta support your LYS.