Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's a New Year

Okay, it's actually 13 days into the New Year. I was kind of hoping things would of slowed down but they haven't. And I'm behind with blogging. I have a lot to catch up on in blogland.

So far I haven't bought anymore yarn, yes, yes I'm patting myself on the back. However I was tempted last week at the Woolbearers Knit Out but I stuck to my guns.

I did buy some new calendars though, after all it is a new year.


I had been in the mall walking and the calendar kiosk had all calendars at half price. I couldn't resist.


I have been trying to finish up some projects though and am making good progress. I'm determined to do a better job this year with less WIPs. We'll see.


Speaking of walking I'm determined to get 100 miles in by April. I've always liked to walk. I have some new walking shoes and a new pedometer and as of today I'm 16 miles on my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your reaching your walking goal and your WIP goal. Sounds like you're well on your way.

Sheila said...

I need to get a crochet pattern a day calendar... and hoping to catch a sale... and good luck on your walks.