Friday, July 29, 2011

Quilt Odyssey

My buddy Gail and I decided to head to Hershey PA to check out Quilt Odyssey, a quilt show with exhibits and a pretty extensive Merchants Mall. I took some pictures of some very nice quilts. Unfortunately they aren't allowed to be posted on websites.

When we got off the PA turnpike this sign caught our eye. Of course we had to stop and check it out.
On the way back we stopped at the Hayloft. We had visited Hayloft earlier this year when we did the AQS show in Lancaster.

The store is literally a loft with rows and rows of fabrics.

I got a few things to add to the stash.


All in all it was a nice, fun day.

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Sounds like fun. I tend to think you can never have enough fabric stash. Of course, I have a whole lot of fabric stash and really need to get cracking on the sewing to use some of that fabric up.

Sheila said...

Sounds like a great day was had and staring hard at your fabric haul...lol