Friday, September 03, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Swap Completed

The theme for Val's latest Hot Mama Apron Swap was Alice in Wonderland. You had to create an apron and include at least three tuck ins that fit theme. Here is what I created for Bridget, my partner for this swap. I made all the tuck ins (bag, oven mitt, potholder, embroidered bar mop towels) except for the book and pen. I had a lot of fun doing this.






Now this is the swap package that I received from Maggie.
There was one other item. I think it was an ornament but it was broken.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

WOW!... didn't realize how intricate the apron swap is. Love it.

Yarni Gras! said...

oh, I love what you did with everything!

jillytacy said...

Both aprons are lovely! It's been a fun swap! By the way you won my apron giveaway. I just need your snail mail address so I can mail it off to you.