Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheap Hot Mama Swap Completed

I received my apron from the latest Hot Mama Swap hosted by Val. The rules for this swap were very simple. Use material from your stash to make the apron and send to your partner along with some of your favorite recipes.

So I put together this package to send to my partner who I can't mention yet because I just mailed it today and she didn't get yet . I hope (they) both like what they get. I sent two of my favorite receipes along, one is for a cherry cream cheese pie and the other a fabulous taco dip.

Photobucket

I'm editing this post as my partner, Jill, received the package. Jill has a daughter so I decided to make a little apron with the remaining fabric. What I didn't know was that the apron arrived right before the little one's birthday. Perfect timing. You can see Jill and her daughter modeling there aprons by clicking here.

I received an apron from Jody from Alaska. Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thank you Jody. There was a yummy sounding receipe for Salmon in the package. I love salmon and definitely plan to try the recipe.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute aprons.

jillytacy said...

We love our aprons! Thank you so much! They are just perfect for us!