Okay this wasn't easy but it's what I came up with:
A. Seven things to do before I die
1. Cruise to
2. Visit the
3. Tell my ex husband exactly what I think of him
4. Buy a new house
5. Win the lottery – snort!
6. Visit a ranch
7. Use up my yarn stash
B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Get married again. Once was enough thank you very much.
2. Bungy jump or ski dive
3. Roller Blade
4. Anything dealing with snakes
5. Ride a horse
7. Ride a motorcycle
C. Seven things that attract me to....
1. My grandson Teon – he’s the love of my life
2. Mac – my doggie, he’s my best buddy in the world
3. lingerie - you can never have enough
5. Ice Cream
6. Gardening - nothing like playing in the dirt on a beautiful spring day
7. Vanilla – love the scent
D. Seven things I say most often
1. Teon, what are you doing?
2. Anyone home?
3. Damn it.
7. I’m hungry
1. J.D. Robb In Death Series
E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics ) that I love
2. Dee Henderson’s O’Malley’s series
6. Fitness mags
7. Crochet mags
F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time )
2. Raging Bull
3. The Ten Commandments
4. When a Man Loves a Woman
5. The Long, Long Trailer
6. Home Alone
7. The Wizard of Oz
G. Seven people I want to join in, too.
Hell, nobody, anybody, somebody, everybody