Monday, December 26, 2011

Secret Santa Swap

Shawnee's latest swap, the Secret Santa swap didn't turn out too good. For some reason there were too many flakers this go round. What nerve of someone to sign up for the swap, receive a package, and fail to send one out. I don't know how some individuals can sleep at night. Anyway I received this cute package from Lenore, an angel since whoever had me originally flaked:

My partner was Laura and I sent out this package to to her:


I also angeled and sent out this package to Lenore:

2 comments:

Shabby and Frills said...

How lovely and their are still good people out there in Swap Land.
everyone understands if for some reason you find you can't do it. Just let someone know. Very Simple

Yarni Gras! said...

these are all great packages. Sorry to hear about the swaplifters. That is one reason I haven't hosted one in a long time.........