Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wrap Me Up Shawls

I took a class during the springat Woolbearers, my LYS for this shawl, the Wrap Me Up pattern by Chris de Longpre of Knitting at Knoon. I have been wanting to do this shawl for a long time now. And since this shawl required a lot of knitting I decided to do two at a time, one for me and one for my mom.

The Yarn for the first shawl is Noro Kuryeon, colorway172 and Cascade 220, colorway. The yarn for the second shawl is Plymouth Boku, colorway 3 and Cascade 220, colorway 2240. I used size 8 circular needles for both shawls.

I started the project on May 12 and finished August 5. A lot of knitting but an enjoyable pattern.






2 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful shawls and will perfect for the predicted colder than cold winter.

jillytacy said...

WOW! Fabulous!