Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Friday Night Sew In Project(s)

I had really been looking forward to the sew in last night. However, I was pretty tired once I got in. It had been a long day. Actually it has been a really long week.

I did a little sewing on this NY Mets quilt that I started for my son. But after about 30 minutes I settled down with some needles and started this scarf instead. It took less effort than sewing.


Now I'm working on my taxes. I took a break to do this post. After the taxes are done I plan to really get some sewing done I have an apron to make and some Easter goodie bags.

Happy sewing, quilting, knitting, spinning, etc. whatever meets your fancy!!!

5 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your scarf will be beautiful. Taxes, gosh your close to the deadline, good luck, hope you get tons of money back!

jillytacy said...

Very pretty! Good luck on finishing your taxes.

Heidi said...

Progress is progress! I love the scarf. Sometimes it's nice to have projects you can sit on the couch and work on instead of sitting in front of the sewing machine.

I have to finish my taxes tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute huh!

Busy Little Quilter said...

The scarf is beautiful. I have never learned to knit. I hope you got your taxes done!

Karen said...

Awesome scarf! I can't knit to save my life. You are gifted :)